We begin at 10am on Sundays. We have a short fellowship time, then Second Hour programming for adults and kids after the service.
1) Masks are optional for all participants. Masks will be worn by volunteers working with kids under 5.
2) Physically distanced sanctuary seating (by household or group)
3) Elders will serve individual communion element servings at the front. (You may bring your own elements for partaking at your seat.)
Below are details about kids’ programs for this coming Sunday! Masks will be worn by all participants and teachers (to the best of the kids’ ability).
Worship Hour (10:00 – 11:15)
Infants – 2 Yr old in Nursery (9:45 -11:15) on the main floor
3 Yr old – 5th Grade in Children & Worship upstairs
(leave with Ms. Amanda after Passing of the Peace)
Snack Break (11:15 – 11:30)
All Kids in the Basement Classroom
No Second Hour
Second Hour for Children & Adults will resume with our program year in the fall.
ADULT 2nd HOUR (11:30 – 12:15)
No Second Hour this week.
(We will resume adult second hour with the new program year this fall)
– This week, May 8, will be the final week of Children and Worship for the school year.
– Nursery (6mo-2yrs) and Little Lambs (2yrs-5yrs) will then run through Memorial Day.
– During the Summer, we will have combined Nursery/Little Lambs in the lower level Little Lambs room for a Campfire Stories Series.
Don’t forget, you can send your offerings to Trinity via the “Give” link below or you can sign up for a regular automatic contribution by using the ACH Draft button.