Please use the following links for this week’s worship. You may wish to prepare your communion elements before we begin.
Order of Worship
Meeting ID: 827 4872 5884
We begin at 10am on Sundays. We have a short fellowship time, then Second Hour programming for adults and kids after the service.
1) Masks are optional for all participants. Masks will be worn by volunteers working with kids under 5.
2) Physically distanced sanctuary seating (by household or group)
3) Elders will serve individual communion element servings at the front. (You may bring your own elements for partaking at your seat.)
Below are details about kids’ programs for this coming Sunday! Masks will be worn by all participants and teachers (to the best of the kids’ ability).
Worship Hour (10:00 – 11:15)
Infants – 2 Yr old in Nursery (9:45 -11:15) on the main floor
3 Yr old – 5th Grade in Children & Worship upstairs
(leave with Ms. Amanda after Passing of the Peace)
Snack Break (11:15 – 11:30)
All Kids in the Basement Classroom
Second Hour (11:30 – 12:15)
Infants, Toddlers, Preschool in Little Lambs Rm in the lower level
K – 2nd Grade in the Basement Classroom in the lower level
3rd – 5th Grade in the Lounge/Library on the main level
ADULT 2nd HOUR (11:30 – 12:15)
No Second Hour this week.
(We will resume adult second hour with the new program year this fall)
– This week, May 1, will be the final week of kids Second Hour for this school year. We’d love to have your kids around this week for a mini cupcake celebration!
– Next week, May 8, will be the final week of Children and Worship for the school year.
– Nursery (6mo-2yrs) and Little Lambs (2yrs-5yrs) will then run through Memorial Day.
– During the Summer, we will have combined Nursery/Little Lambs in the lower level Little Lambs room for a Campfire Stories Series.
Send us prayer updates and requests: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign up for our email list in order to receive prayer updates and requests.
Don’t forget, you can send your offerings to Trinity via the “Give” link below or you can sign up for a regular automatic contribution by using the ACH Draft button.