We begin at 10am on Sundays. We have a short fellowship time, then Second Hour programming for adults and kids after the service.
1) Masks are optional for all participants. Masks will be worn by volunteers working with kids under 5.
2) Physically distanced sanctuary seating (by household or group)
Elders will serve individual communion element servings at the front. (You may bring your own elements for partaking at your seat.)
Below are details about kids’ programs for this coming Sunday! Masks will be worn by all teachers working with kids under 5yr.
ADULT 2nd HOUR (11:30 – 12:15)
Coffee Time Returns! | Beginning on Easter Sunday Trinity will resume having coffee and treats after worship. We are excited to begin breaking bread together once again. In order to facilitate this time of food and fellowship we are asking Trinity folks to sign up to host coffee time on ONE particular Sunday.
Hosting duties will include:
• Providing treats (store-bought or homemade)
• Coming before worship to prepare coffee and set-up (setting up during worship can be distracting because the gathering space is directly outside the sanctuary)
• Oversee coffee time to make sure everyone has what they need
• Clean up afterwards (wash coffee supplies and cups, throw away trash, etc.)
Getting to Know Trinity | The next Getting to Know Trinity seminar (formerly known as New to Trinity) will be Sunday, April 24 from 11:30 pm to 1 pm. In this seminar, we find out more about Trinity‘s history and values, discuss Trinity’s style of worship, invite questions, and explore what membership at Trinity means. Plus there is lunch and a tour of the building, including the mysterious third floor. Please rsvp to benjamin@
Maundy Thursday Service | For the first time in two years we will have an in-person option for the Maundy Thursday service. This year’s service begins at 7 pm on Thursday, April 14. We’ll update our hand washing tradition to make it more hygienic and encourage people to wash one another’s hands within household units or small groups.
Don’t forget, you can send your offerings to Trinity via the “Give” link below or you can sign up for a regular automatic contribution by using the ACH Draft button.